VTES Demo on 02/07

• Thank you received: 32

Replied by 2wayspeaker on topic VTES Demo on 02/07

Replied by 2wayspeaker on topic VTES Demo on 02/07
Hey, I have a box full of multiples you could take over.
While this box is missing a lot of the power cards it contains vampires and staples from older sets that you can use.

You can also buy new cards at www.vtes.de
http://www.vtes.de/catalog/index.php?cPath=22_24&osCsid=9f1d2c586f5d19d69914cce572aa0dca
3 years 2 weeks ago #4034

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 58

Replied by emime on topic VTES Demo on 02/07

Replied by emime on topic VTES Demo on 02/07
Hi Maël,

It was great to introduce you to the game yesterday - thank you so much Michel for making this happen!

I see the others have already indicated where to find several resources, later I will try to add anything that comes to my mind. For the moment, I would just advise you to take a look at the "official" site/forum of the game and at the tournament winning deck archive to get an idea of the (many!) possible archetypes. I also have some cards that I could just pass on to you to start creating a "bulk" of a collection (if and when I will ever find the time to reorder my collection...).

Ah, and guys, don't worry about Maël getting the hang of this "complex" game... he understood well enough to sweep his very first table (5 VP) with a KoT Venture starter!!! :evil:
Emiliano "Sans Terre" - Wandering Player - Prince of Brussels
3 years 2 weeks ago #4037

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by 1435607354 on topic VTES Demo on 02/07

Replied by 1435607354 on topic VTES Demo on 02/07
Hi Maëlig
Glad to see new players indeed!
Here's a few more links which I think could be useful :
VTES Newbie , for reasons I guess would be obvious.
VTES One , pretty much THE blog about our beloved game. There's very much useful information in there. I would especially point you toward the deck archetypes for quite a few reasons : insight into how to build a deck and into a few of the kinds of decks you may encounter (there's loads), explanations about the interests of a few power cards and "superstar" minions, etc.

In any case : welcome!
3 years 1 week ago #4039

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds