Presence and Absence

• Thank you received: 40

Regnak replied the topic: Presence and Absence

I'm always up for a game ;-)

-Eris in peste patronus-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10

pcmichke replied the topic: Presence and Absence

I will not play today, I have a lot of other things to do, and I am missing some hours of sleep. And as I will have a funny but very tiring week-end, I will not play either this friday.

But I will surely play next week (I could from tuesday till thursday included). Let know when you could do it in the praxis section.

Happy New 2017 Year !

Hopefully a better year than 2016 ... at least for me.

My apologies to the whole community.

Peace.

-Rek-

-Eris in peste patronus-

• Thank you received: 58

emime replied the topic: Presence and Absence

Uh? The site is back? Great! What happened?

Emiliano "Sans Terre" - Wandering Player - Prince of Brussels

Hello !

I thought I would give some news and communicate about my future plans :)

First, I'm in the middle of moving. Mary and me have to leave our current house because it was sold and the new owners want to live in it. So, we have found a new house to live in. It will probably be in Rebecq (probably because we haven't yet been chosen and there are many candidates for that house ...).

That said, it's not the perfect timing for me to come back to VTES, but I will try to attend a few friendly games on Fridays (or Saturdays as it seems you now play sometimes on Saturdays ^^).

As most of you know, I have sold my whole collection to Vlad in France. I was kinda forced to due to private issues, but now things are going better and I thought that I could come back in the VTES life, step by step ;)

So, in the coming months, I'll watching wether somebody is selling his collection or selling pack of extra cards.
And hopefully I can get back on track for 2018.

Oh ! And yeah, about the site down time. No worries next year will be ok and it won't happen again. :)
I know it can be annoying to rely on a forum to make appointments, then see it go offline.
So whatever happens, I will probably find that extra money every year for the VTES Community. As I always said, it's my small contribution so we can more easily stick together and play games :)

Have fun and hopefully see you soon !

-Luke-

-Eris in peste patronus-

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds