VTES 2017

• Thank you received: 42

squirrel created the topic: VTES 2017

Hello everyone,

first of all, my best wishes for the new year.

As a lot of you may have noticed: 2016 wasn't the best year for VTES in Belgium. A lot of us had things going on in their lives and VTES kinda got backtracked. I myself take some of the responsibility/blame, since I began to lack the motivation to continuously call people and try to get groups together. Since Dennis decided to play a less active role, the superstructure went missing as well and the (temporary) close of the forum kinda gave the final punch.

However, I still have my cards and I really do want to play. Personally, I would like to go to the tournament in Utrecht and to the EC in Berlin. I'd also like to see something organised in Belgium this year. Realizing I can't do this on my own, I started working on a plan to get things going again. I still have to talk to a lot of people (my NC and my fellow price from Brussels haven't returned my calls yet), but those I have heard were optimistic and wanted to work together to play on a more regular basis. Arvid (Ghent), Nick (Bruges) and Bram (Antwerp) have agreed to organise/host a VTES-session once a month. If we could find someone from Brussels (Jonathan? Emiliano? Lucien? ...?) motivated to do the same, that would mean we could have a weekly group going on. The first evening has been fixed on 20/01/2017 (see event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1724640301185037/ ) and is currently set in Ghent.

There are still some things to discuss, such as this forum and/or facebook or perhaps trying to organise an event ourselves or the timing of play (this doesn't always have to be a Friday evening, as far as I'm concerned). So I hope to see as many people as possible next Friday to talk about these things face to face.

Keep bleeding,
Tom
Prince of Ghent

and though We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
~Tennyson~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 40

Regnak replied the topic: VTES 2017

Hey !!

Just in case I might pop up from time to time when you need a 4th or 5th player.

Don't hesitate to text me ...

I still have 2 or 3 decks left, and wouldn't mind playing again with a community that went through a lot, but which still stands up

Also, I wanted to apologize to the community for taking down the forum, which was a very bad idea. And my special apologies to Dennis who did a tough but great job last year... and still could stick the community together.
Sorry Dennis for all my anger that didn't had to be targeted at you.

Take care friends! And see you hopefully soon around a table

-Eris in peste patronus-

• Thank you received: 42

squirrel replied the topic: VTES 2017

Regnak wrote: Don't hesitate to text me ...

it would be good if I had your number then ;)

and though We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
~Tennyson~

• Thank you received: 40

Regnak replied the topic: VTES 2017

PM ;)

-Eris in peste patronus-

• Thank you received: 10

pcmichke replied the topic: VTES 2017

Hello fellow vampires ! And my best bloody wishes for 2017 !

I also want and could play in 2017.
For the moment as my professional occupation is quite varying, I cannot preview more than one or two days in advance. But you can also sent me a massage or sms to ask me to come.
And this could also be more stable in a short future...Let's wait and see

I also could take an active part in maintaining the forum. Luc-Olivier, could take contact with me about this. We could met each other and speak about it.

I could not organise anything in Jodoigne (and who would come there also ;-) ) But I could give some help if needed elsewhere.

• Thank you received: 31

2wayspeaker replied the topic: VTES 2017

Give this man a massage!

Haha
Happy new year Michel. I wouldn't mind coming to Jodoigne but I think organising in Bxl makes more sense. So I will propose a few gamedays in Brussels and call out on the forum for those.

I also wouldn't mind hosting/paying the server costs if thats the issue.

I need the number of Luc and Michel.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds