[VEG] Belgian Grand Prix, Mechelen - 24th 25th February

• Thank you received: 32

Replied by 2wayspeaker on topic [VEG] Belgian Grand Prix, Mechelen - 24th 25th February

The password of my new banc account hasnt arrived yet. I want to have a clean account with only the finances of the tournament on it.
6 months 2 weeks ago #5509

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 31

Replied by borrelstein on topic [VEG] Belgian Grand Prix, Mechelen - 24th 25th February

Always hard to get bank accounts for Jyhad-related activities, good luck ;)
6 months 2 weeks ago #5514

• Thank you received: 32

Replied by 2wayspeaker on topic [VEG] Belgian Grand Prix, Mechelen - 24th 25th February

Yeah well... I really wanted to open a fresh account at a new banc.That way i could even share the account info on a mobile app so there could be more than 1 person responsible for the account.

I tried this with the dutch ING.
15 dec: I go to the office to ask to open an account, the teller sends me away, tells me to do it at home online.
15 dec: I use my electronic ID card to open a new bancaccount.
20 dec: I receive a Maestro Card.
20 dec: I receive a letter that tells me to send an sms with my birthday to receive my Password. I do this, in multiple formattings and the system does not work.
20 dec: I call Customer support, they tell me their SMS system does not work, ING knows this does not work, they offer to send me my password in a letter (AS THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!)
2 jan: Annoyed that i still have not received a password for my new banc account I once again visit the ING Banc. The teller at the desk just sends me away again. Refuses to help me as i am supposedly "Not their Client"
3 jan: I once again visit the banc. They refuse to help me. Supposedly I am in the wrong city (not a banc near my birth place) and they refuse to help me even though I am an ING client i am not their client? I throw her my card and tell her to keep her garbage.
3 jan: I call customer support, explain the above story.
4 jan: Customer support calls me back, they tell me they have no record of ever sending me a password, they dont know I requested this. Even though its in a recorded call. She promises to follow up with the ING banc i visited to find out why they were so unhelpfull.
8 jan: Finally received a letter with a password.
9 jan: Call customer support to close my account at this banc.

Ridiculous. Last time I opened a banc account I visited BNP Paribas with my girlfriend, we sat there for 45min, left with a working mobile app, working account and we received the card and in the mail 2 days later. Password already chosen.

Anyway, so I opened an account with a banc i'm already a client off. I had a new account in 10 minutes.
Original post is updated.

You can check registrations here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1twhla-It...7qQ/edit?usp=sharing
6 months 1 week ago #5516

• Thank you received: 44

Replied by squirrel on topic [VEG] Belgian Grand Prix, Mechelen - 24th 25th February

We're on the homepage of vekn.net: http://www.vekn.net/
and though We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
~Tennyson~
6 months 1 week ago #5517

Replied by squirrel on topic [VEG] Belgian Grand Prix, Mechelen - 24th 25th February

Jennifer translated some stuff in German for those who are interested: see her blog for more info
~Tennyson~
5 months 3 weeks ago #5520

Events have been created on vekn (needed to upload the archon afterwards):
Saturday: http://www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/8842
Sunday: http://www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/8843
~Tennyson~
5 months 3 weeks ago #5521

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds