2013 Dutch National Championship

• Thank you received: 55

gotcha replied the topic: 2013 Dutch National Championship

Kinda sux my deck did not make it either to thelasombra nor vken.net and the one link to it on extrala's blog don't work, lol... any idea why? Is it really that shamefull, eh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 45

D- replied the topic: 2013 Dutch National Championship

gotcha wrote: Kinda sux my deck did not make it either to thelasombra nor vken.net and the one link to it on extrala's blog don't work, lol... any idea why? Is it really that shamefull, eh?

It won't appear on thelasombra. He stopped updating his website last weekend.
You can post the deck on vekn.net in the appropriate forum. I assume the report there is still missing because one dutch player still doensn't have a vekn-number, so the archon can not be submitted (same reason why the archon from our ECQ is still not submitted).

• Thank you received: 55

gotcha replied the topic: 2013 Dutch National Championship

duh ...

• Thank you received: 14

hardyrange replied the topic: 2013 Dutch National Championship

D- wrote: I assume the report there is still missing because one dutch player still doensn't have a vekn-number, so the archon can not be submitted

That is technically correct....
...but registering four new players with the VEKN for my latest event in Bochum only took me one day....? :huh:

• Thank you received: 42

squirrel replied the topic: 2013 Dutch National Championship

hardyrange wrote:

D- wrote: I assume the report there is still missing because one dutch player still doensn't have a vekn-number, so the archon can not be submitted

...but registering four new players with the VEKN for my latest event in Bochum only took me one day....? :huh:

On the other hand, I played my first (and only) tournament on 17/03/2013 and still haven't received a VEKN-number. There seems to be a lot of difference in timing ;)

and though We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
~Tennyson~

• Thank you received: 45

D- replied the topic: 2013 Dutch National Championship

hardyrange wrote:

All I have is a first name: Koen. The Dutch national coordinator has been informed.

squirrel wrote: On the other hand, I played my first (and only) tournament on 17/03/2013 and still haven't received a VEKN-number. There seems to be a lot of difference in timing ;)

The Prince of Ghent has been informed (on multiple occasions. 1820006

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds