untitled votes and titles?

• Thank you received: 7

nick replied the topic: untitled votes and titles?

nevermind i found my answer
10.4. Independents

Other clans are not aligned with any of the major sects; they are called Independent. Any clan not listed above as belonging to one of the sects listed above is Independent. These vampires are identified simply as "Independent" on card text. Some vampire cards from older sets are identified as "Non-Camarilla" on card text -- these vampires are all Independent vampires. Independent vampires are "Non-Camarilla", "Non-Sabbat" and "Non-Laibon".
Some Independent vampires may start with votes, as listed on card text. Treat these vampires as if they had titles of their own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 45

D- replied the topic: untitled votes and titles?

nick wrote: mine doesn't though

Always check the latest card text. The only official place for this, is the csv on vtes.net. Though most card utilities are up to date with this. I recommend secretlibrary.

• Thank you received: 7

nick replied the topic: untitled votes and titles?

sure but she's in only one set there is only one version of her card, so one would assume that the card text would be the text on the card. I mean, there isn't a playing card version of her with this addition right? and looking every card to see if it changed sounds really annoying.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds