Recap: T1: Everybody influences T2: I bring out 2 vamps, Keith and Ash T3: My predator just brings out his high cap, I steal my predators High Cap and bleed my Prey with it, my prey brings out a high cap. T4: My predator is influencing a new vampire, I steal my prey's vampire, I bleed my prey with both stolen vampires. T5-14: Torporing new vamps popping up and stealing/destroying them asap.
I do not consider blocking with intercept a viable option for this deck, it will fill my deck with to many wakes and AUS reaction cards to be reliable in those first 4 turns.
- vs combat ends > solution: add a couple of telepathic tracking (on AUS for Ash/frondator) or if you think blocking is an option > rotschreck
NSA is only acting and blocking ... if no one blocks bums rush they can just play majesty
Thanks for noticing Zillah doesn't work on Ash, that kinda ruins the whole idea. I'll work on a new iteration using Uta Kovac.
- zillah only works on 8-cap or higher so since you do not have those ... drop'em
Hand contract and Shakar: the Hunt look interesting.
- shakar could be useful, as hand contract and shakar the hunt (trifles) since you have 2 black hands in crypt (add mosfair/gerald fitzgerald?+reunion kamut?)
Theft will make the deck unable to do the strategy in 4 turns.
- blood gain, none, blood spending, lots ... > graverob on DOM, defection, damage from combat, .... add coven, theft of vitae?
This is different in the new deck.
- only Ash has an aggravated strike .... add at least an ivory bow...
I added a second Golconda, I can use it to get pool from a graverobbed vampire on inferior, one that ended up in my own torpor region.
- stiil no pool gain, more expensive vampire, guardian angel is good but I do not consider it the right card in this deck ... Uta (if you are not too unlucky, most star vamp decks play 5x) will cost you around 11 pool (1 zillah + 4 transfer + guardian angel) + keith=14 pool; with no pool gain ...
1 pentex subversion on uta and you're game is (basically) over (and that will happen, believe me); if someone has an ivory bow or plays anything aggravated or has aggro hand damage ... torpor time ....
Yes, but it is out way faster than High Cap competition at a time when they hopefully didn't cycle for their combat cards yet and are still trying to get their masters in play.
- the combat module is not really strong since you have no prevention and no longer have the aggro built in strike (which means a lot of cards to play);
without guardian angel you have no aggravated at all without dying yourself. you will not be using the intercept a lot since you play as many wakes as bounce (which is most of the time more interesting to do) and guardian angle is only vs bleeds and you will be tapped out most of the time because of rush.
My second rob is at inferior, after wich I hopefully crippled both predator and prey sufficiently to go hunt with Keith while I have 2 vamps in play, bleeding, and one trying to get out of torpor with no resistance from predator or prey.
PS If you have no dominate predator (which happens - )), you can do 1 graverob with keith and then start hunting; you can still rush 1 vampire and torporize it (best case) which probably just will b rescued and then you can start again with no forward action at all for many many turns ...
When you look at that deck it has only a 22% chance of getting out Malgarotza at the end of turn 2, active in turn 3, in turn 3 it will then not do an aggressive action. It will then definitely use chiropteran marauder, so both of us are torpored, but I get to Steal Malgarotza unopposed and use him to retrieve Uta. My predator just lost 11 Pool and has to go on the defensive.
I think for example that this is a good good module because of votes, bleed, pool gain, etcetc